“The Race Is On”
This camp is 3 weeks long. It is designed for the owner who wants a bit more than just basic manners and obedience.
The distractions will be challenging. However, your dog will learn to listen under them.
Here are 6 major bullet points that we will cover in this intermediate adult dog training program:
- Heeling: Walk next to you and sit automatically when you stop with Distractions.
- Sit/Stay: With distractions
- Down/Stay: With distractions
- Come When Called: With distractions
- Place Command: Go to bed and stay with distractions (people knocking on door or ringing doorbell, people entering your home, etc.)
- Leave It: It’s not yours, so keep your mouth off of it.
Contact us today to get your adult dog enrolled in intermediate training!